Looking to buy a condo or row home in Columbia Heights? This is a special Free Home Buyer Workshop for those who have an interest in taking the smart pathway to home purchase in this neighborhood. This is a great first step toward understanding what to look for in a property and what to expect from a real estate agent.
UrbanLand Company Free Home Buyer Workshops are available twice weekly for local home shoppers who want to understand and navigate the pathway to ownership in the DC/MD/VA marketplace. On Tuesday nights at 5:30pm and Saturday mornings at 10am, our first time buyer team is available at 913 Florida Ave. NW to answer your questions about home buying!
Our real estate agents are strategic local experts that are happy to guide you to purchase in Columbia Heights or any NW neighborhood.
Ask us about:
- Down payment options available (from traditional 20% down loans to low down payment to 100% financing programs)
- Understanding how down payments & loan options affect monthly mortgage payment amounts
- Mortgage Pre-Qualification + understanding your true purchasing power & affordability
- How to shop smart in the marketplace (agent-directed search + using our mobile app)
- Finding top neighborhood values & spots for future appreciation
- Buying new construction vs. resale vs. investment properties
- What to expect from your real estate agent
Workshops are currently held at our offices at 913 Florida Avenue, NW in Shaw right off the U Street/Cardozo/African American Civil War Memorial METRO. Attendance is always free. “Our guidance and advice is free of charge. We are real estate agents – our time and expertise is available to you free of charge until you actually successfully buy a home or condo! Come on by & bring a friend!”
Attendees of our Buyer Workshops have successfully purchased over $41 million of DC/MD properties since 2014. Here’s a few of the condos & homes we helped Workshop attendees purchase. Check it out!