Looking to buy a condo or row home in the U Street Corridor? This is a special Free Home Buyer Workshop for those who have an interest in taking the smart pathway to home purchase in this neighborhood. This is a great first step toward understanding what to look for in a U Street condominium and what to expect from your real estate agent.
UrbanLand Company Free Home Buyer Workshops are available twice weekly for local home shoppers who want to understand and navigate the pathway to ownership in the DC/MD/VA marketplace.
Our office is located right in the U Street / Shaw neighborhood. Our real estate agents are strategic real estate specialists that are happy to help you purchase in the U Street Corridor or anywhere in DC!
Ask us about:
- Down payment options available (from traditional 20% down loans to low down payment to 100% financing programs)
- Understanding how down payments & loan options affect monthly mortgage payment amounts
- Mortgage Pre-Qualification + understanding your true purchasing power & affordability
- How to shop smart in the marketplace (agent-directed search + using our mobile app)
- Finding top neighborhood values & spots for future appreciation
- Buying new construction vs. resale vs. investment properties
- What to expect from your real estate agent
Workshops are currently held at our offices at 913 Florida Avenue, NW in Shaw right off the U Street/Cardozo/African American Civil War Memorial METRO. Attendance is always free. “Our guidance and advice is free of charge. We are real estate agents – our time and expertise is available to you free of charge until you actually successfully buy a home or condo! Come on by & bring a friend!”