Our Agent Leads Generation Program, an area exclusive program for realtors with UrbanLand Company, has now closed over $50 Million in gross volume resulting directly from leads we generate in-house for our group. Contributing to that big number is a December with 7 closings just from our leads that totaled $2,637,725.
“We continue to evolve & improve our internal Leads Generation Program for our long-term agents and incoming new group members (we’re recruiting!),” said Gerard DiRuggiero, Principal Broker. “The program goes beyond healthy closing numbers – the program pulls our agents together, majorly increases their public exposure through our marketing programs & workshops, and turns everyone into a solution-based salesperson.”
Sound complicated? It’s not! We learned a long time ago that the biggest challenge for realtors is generating in-person appointments. “Buying online leads can be effective if you’re strong on follow-up and nurturing, and have the budget to pay every single month for new prospects. We do it different,”commented Gerard. “Our leads are generated exclusively in-house by our activities, website & social media content, and our massive public Workshops program. We’re not repackaging or selling zip code leads that we purchased! There is no upfront cost to our leads – it is a simple referral system upon settlement.”
Here’s some highlights from December:
- ULC Associate Broker closed a Baltimore transaction with a Workshops attendee who walked in with a $100,000 down payment
- ULC Agent Gail Carter closed 2 high value transactions in Hyattsville & NE DC (Just under $1 million total)
- ULC Agent Josh Hedrington closed a great SW DC townhome with a buyer he met 6+ months ago & nurtured
- ULC Agent Dennis Cooper closed a large NE DC end unit for $575,000 to go along with another $648,000 in sphere volume for himself
For details on participating in our Leads program, text/call 202.517.6950.
Also sold & settled in our Leads Generation Program in December!
- 5809 40th Ave in Hyattsville by ULC Agent Jacques Edelin | $337,500
- 75 Danbury St SW, in DC by ULC Agent Josh Hedrington | $355,000
- 4041 7th ST NE #4 in DC by ULC Agent Dennis Cooper | $575,000
- 4545 Longfellow St in Hyattsville by ULC Agent Gail Carter | $405,000
- 626 Totten Mews NE in DC by ULC Agent Gail Carter | $582,225
- 4150 Fallstaff Rd in Baltimore by ULC Associate Broker Willie Silas | $133,000
- 16314 Ellipse Terrace in Bowie Listed & Sold by ULC Associate Broker Willie Silas | $250,000
UrbanLand Company has just finished up a year of major self-funded growth including the opening of 2 new flagship Realtor offices – we’re now a permanent part of NE DC’s booming Trinidad/H Street Corridor and Baltimore’s red-hot Hampden commercial neighborhood.
“We designed all of our offices with building our UrbanLand Company agents’ business in mind,” said Gerard DiRuggiero, Principal Broker of UrbanLand Company. “Our office concept is built around flexible space any of our agents can use while out & about doing daily real estate while also creating crowd-friendly venues that serve our Workshops program & agent sphere of influence events. It makes for a modern, dynamic combination with a lot of value for agents.”
2018 was the 15th Anniversary for UrbanLand Company, and we did more than just “go regional” with our offices. The brokerage reached $500 million in overall transactions threshold and also reached $50 million in closed sales for our agents directly resulting from internally generated leads. We tripled the size of our free Workshops program, converted our realtor training into a very efficient, modular format, and welcomed a large group of incoming agent transfers.
Text us at 202.517.6950 or email us for more info on our agent support & business building program. Ask about:
- No Desk Fees
- No Legal Defense Fees
- Exclusive Buyer & Seller Leads with NO Upfront Costs
- Workshops & Farming Program
- Modular Training
- Let us Build & Grow your business!
Here’s more info on our new NE DC office!