If you drive through Sherman Circle in Petworth every day, you’ve probably seen the recent For-Sale sign on the large brick rowhome at 7 Sherman Circle, NW.
“We recently listed this beautiful, updated rowhome that has had an additional two stories of square footage added to it,” said Gerard DiRuggiero, Principal Broker of UrbanLand Company. “Since the signs went live and the listing hit the MLS at a very attractive $686,500 price, the phones have been ringing often and there has been a ton of agent interest.”
The home features the following:
- 3 large bedrooms
- Charming front porch & gracious foyer
- Knock-out kitchen with Italian-made cabinetry
- Dining room with kitchen pass-through & French doors
- Formal living room & comfortable den
- Show-stopper bath with Carrera marble & brushed bronze fixtures
- Walnut-stained oak floors
- Home office & sitting room & laundry/storage
- Finished lower level
“There has been a large amount of offer activity and final offers will be accepted today (Wednesday 3/20) until 5pm,” said Gerard. “There is still time to participate as a homebuyer, text 202.759.4114 and our call center can assign you to 1 of our agents this afternoon.”
We release information on our listings often from our email list. Grab a spot on our email listÂ for our next round of listings!
Here’s pictures of 7 Sherman Circle, NW. For help selling your home, text/call 202.335.2201.