A quick scan of the MRIS while checking on NoMa for the week shows that The Lexicon, a new condo project under construction on Florida Avenue, NE, is actively in Pre-Sales and Promotional mode. They’re also actively sponsoring promotional features in UrbanTurf.
Here’s what is going on at this large, 182 unit new condo building set to deliver in the Fall of this year.
- 1 and 2 bedroom residences are available for sale, with 4 units currently listed in the MLS since late January
- Floorplans range from 650 – 1,350 sq. ft.
- Prices are currently at $415,000 for 1BR and 2BR start at $620,000
- Features include hardwood floors in the living areas and porcelain tile for the kitchens, foyers and baths.
- Outdoor balconies or terraces are available on most floorplans
- Building amenities include a two level pool and deck, concierge, business center, fitness center, clubroom and bike storage
- 8,000 sq. ft. of retail is planned for the ground floor
- 3 levels of underground parking means lots of unit parking spaces for sale
Here’s a rendering gallery of how the building and units will look when done.
Do you need real estate agent assistance with The Lexicon or other projects currently under construction? We’re available every day of the week for those thinking of buying a new construction condominium. We have sold over 1,250 homes in the DC area since 2003, 900+ of which were for new construction!
We’re here to help you purchase strategically from the home buyer side with proper agent representation. Buying new construction from an investor /developer is different than a normal resale home from a homeowner. Find out more!
Units for sale at The Lexicon are listed courtesy of McWilliams/Ballard Inc. Information last updated 3/27/2017 at 10:27am.