Lynae Solomon is a licensed Real estate agent in Maryland. Lynae was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA. She moved to Greenbelt, Maryland in 2002 and attended Prince George’s Community College. In 2006 she developed an interest in real estate and became a licensed mortgage loan officer in the DC/MD/VA area. After her second year as a Loan Officer, she decided to venture over to the property management side of real estate as a leasing agent in the Navy yard, North Bethesda, and Roslyn, VA area. The leasing position made her even more passionate about helping others find a home. Three years later Lynae was promoted to an Assistant Property Manager position in the upper Northwest DC Area.
After a few years in property management, she felt it was time for a change of scenery but still wanted to help others and expand her involvement in real estate. In 2014, Lynae was a licensed agent in Maryland and is now part of Urbanland Company as a Sales Agent! Lynae calls herself a real estate guru in the DC / MD /VA area because of her extensive Real Estate background.
Search Homes in My Market
Send Me Your Testimonial
- Our recent round of ULC Agent testimonials continues! Today we checked in with Lynae Monique Solomon, a ULC Agent approaching […]
- Congrats to ULC Agent Lynae Solomon for selling this move-in ready townhome in Temple Hills for just $185,000. The home […]
- Congrats to ULC Agent Lynae Solomon for selling this great first time home buyer condominium in the suburban Baltimore market. […]
- The DC Open Doors $0 Down program, funded by the D.C. Housing & Finance Administration has been a phenomenal success! […]
- It’s been a busy Fall in the DC area real estate market heading into Thanksgiving. Now’s a time we want […]
- We are pleased to announce the addition of Agent Lynae Monique Solomon to UrbanLand Company’s Agent Leads Generation Program. Lynae […]