Dennis Cooper, Sales Associate
With more than 14 years as a licensed Realtor in the District of Columbia and Maryland I have enjoyed helping investors, first time home buyers and sellers with their real estate endeavors.
I have accomplished this by listening, understanding my clients needs, continuing my education and keeping up with technology. My mission is to provide the most professional real estate experience you can find. Simply put I promise to provide extraordinary service to not only meet but exceed the needs of my clients and customers.
Dennis is a devoted husband and loving father of one son and daughter. He loves running and has run two marathons, two metric marathons, numerous half marathons, ten miler’s and 10k’s. He also enjoys weight lifting, bike riding and spending time with family.
If your looking for a patient, knowledgeable and experienced Realtor to help you please don’t hesitate to call me!
Search Homes in My Market
Yasmine & Joseph
It is our pleasure to recommend Dennis Cooper as a real estate agent for anyone who is searching for a home.Dennis is a very attentive agent. He returned our phone calls and emails promptly and we never felt neglected. He updated us with market availability on properties constantly and was very accommodating in working out times to see properties.He was patient and respected our decisions when making, accepting or rejecting an offer.We thank and credit Dennis with a smooth, stress-free home-buying experience. It makes a huge difference when your real estate agent is as professional as Dennis is.We highly recommend his services to anyone in the market for real estate.
Send Me Your Testimonial
- Congrats to our Agent Leads Generation Program group of agents for a big August! ULC Agents Jacques Edelin, Dennis Cooper […]
- We’re proud to announce that our Agent Leads Generation Program, the in-house lead referral and training program for ULC Agents, […]
- Congratulations to ULC Agent Dennis Cooper for the sale of this new construction townhome at the Parkside community in Upper […]
- Congratulations to ULC Agent Dennis Cooper for representing this Randle Heights purchase at $338,000. The home is a large duplex […]
- Staying in town for the holiday weekend and been looking for the perfect place in Logan Circle? One of our […]
- Here’s another UrbanLand Company new listing by ULC Agent Dennis Cooper, this time on the golf course in Crofton. The […]
- Congrats to ULC Agent Dennis Cooper on the sale of this large 3BR townhome in Oxon Hill for $216,520. The […]
- Congrats to ULC Agent Dennis Cooper for the sale of this renovated Deanwood bungalow. There’s more than meets the eye when […]
- Congrats to ULC Agent Dennis Cooper for the sale of this sunny Southwest condo to a buyer we met through […]
- It’s been a busy Fall in the DC area real estate market heading into Thanksgiving. Now’s a time we want […]
- Congrats to ULC Agent Dennis Cooper on the sale of this Upper Marlboro garage townhome for $250,000. “This was a […]
- Here’s an interesting transaction by ULC Agent Dennis Cooper. This 1BR Petworth condominium in a great Tudor-style building just sold for […]
- Congratulations to UrbanLand Company Agent Dennis Cooper for the recent sale and settlement of 3204 Pope Street, SE in Hill Crest […]
- As of last Friday, we’re proud to announce that UrbanLand Company’s Agent Leads Generation Program just finalized its 19th sale […]
- Congratulations to UrbanLand Company Agent Dennis Cooper for the recent sale and settlement of Unit 208 at The Midtown at […]